Spare parts production in TRZ represents the basic support while overhauling armored and unarmored means. Various assortments of machines from production capacity (classic and CNC machine crankshafts, machines for processing by deformation and modern appliances and equipment for almost all types of welding) enable production of a wide assortment of parts that are built in all types of caterpillar-type vehicles, wheel-type vehicles and other means from our overhauling program.
Using existing technologies, the following are produced:
- Casings of different shapes and dimensions,
- Shafts and axles,
- Toothed elements (cylindrical and conical toothed wheels, of modulus up to 9mm),
- Grooved elements,
- Belt pulleys,
- Parts of sheet made by various procedures of deformation and welding,
- Parts of bolted and rivet joints,
- Sealers of different sorts,
- Parts made of rubber,
- Tarpaulins, covers and parts made of leather, etc.
Modern laboratory equipment for testing and highly professional personnel guarantees the quality of the produced parts and reliability during the exploiting of the means on which they are built in.