Little spade, foldaway, with the cover ASMN M80 is a part of a solder’s personal equipment. It is used for entrenching oneself, burying mines and other ground works.
It can be put in three different positions:
- Working position “little spade” - picture 1
- Working position “little hoe” - picture 2
- Position for carrying - picture 3
Little spade is carried in special cover placed on the belt, on the right side.
Dimensions of the spade are:
- In working position “little spade” 600x156x58mm
- In working position “little hoe” 435x220x156mm
- In position for carrying 240x156x58mm.
Little spade’s weight:
- With cover 1400grams
- Without cover 1250 grams