INSTRUMENTS (OPTIC AND OPT ELECTRONIC)
Section for overhauling optical instruments, within its basic activity - overhauling of optical means for SCG Army needs, developed overhauling of manual binoculars and optical sights, both day vision sights and night vision sights.
While overhauling these means, it is done:
- Replacement and cleaning optical elements,
- Eliminating parallax of reticle,
- Adjusting position of movable-unmovable ocular comparing to reticle,
- Adjusting range (possibility of dioptrically adjusting) of ocular,
- Eliminating picture distortion,
- Eliminating unparallel optical axes,
- Eliminating deviation of optical axis from vertical plain.